I'm sure you'll agree: For weekends, it's always nice to plan something extra fun that we can look forward to. It’s like our reward for working so hard the entire week. And whenever we do get the chance to cook something up with our friends or family, we always seek to try out something out of the ordinary, like road tripping, maybe? Here's how to add extra pizzazz to your weekend whether you're a regional explorer or a neighborhood wanderer:
1. Fuel up to jump start your day. With all the activities planned for the day, you'll be needing all the energy to keep you going. Visit: Wildflour Café + Bakery, which offers one good power breakfast set that incldues includes eggs, crispy potatoes, and steak. Steak in the morning? Why not.
WIldflour's breakfast special will supply you with all the energy you need for a long day.
2. To ensure a smooth-sailing adventure for the rest of the day, be sure to power up your car before heading to your first destination. Try: Shell’s premium performance fuel V-Power Nitro+ for a smoother, more efficient trip.
All set for the fun and adventured-filled day at the Shell Road Trip Adventure.
3. If you are a thrill-seeker, Sandbox Pampanga makes for the perfect first stop for you. They have a number of exciting activities depending on how adventurous you are. If don't mind heights there is the Giant Swing and the Aerial Walk Challenge that was desgined to test how far (or high) you can go. But if you're acrophobic then you can always give archery your best shot.
Aerial Walk Challenge
4. By the time you're done with all the exhilarating but fun activities at Sandbox, you may want to look for a place where you can dine in. And when it comes to out-of-town trips, nothing beats a good authentic Pinoy meal, something which APU Restaurant in Angeles City, Pampanga, specializes in. Their seafood kare-kare is one of their ultimate bestsellers, which both the locals and tourists really vouch for.
5. The drive from Pampanga back to Manila can be a long one, but nothing that a good and hearty conversation in the car wouldn't solve. After the long day (not to mention the week-long struggle at work), we can also all use a little bit of pampering. And a fully-body massage, sounds good right? The Spa in BGC offers one of the most extensive selections of massages in the metro that can help you destress and relax completely.
Sometimes after a long and stressful week at work, a massage is all we need
6. Cap off the night with a intimate and sumptious dinner with your friends. Since you already had Pinoy for lunch, you may want to go oriental for dinner. You can head over to Mango Tree in 7th Avenue BGC, where you can talk and laugh about the day that was and plan the next adventure, next weekend!
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Coolest Places to Sit Down and Read A Book
Photographs are from Facebook.com/thespa1996, Facebook.com/apurestaurant, and Facebook.com/MangoTreeManila.