Can there be any more perfect family photo than this?
[related: Style Inspo: Cristine Reyes and Her Family Show Us How Chic Portrait Shoots Are Done]
With flourishing careers alongside their almost-flawless marriage, Cristine and Ali Khatibi are totally making us swoon and sigh and wish for what they have. Their us-against-the-world back story proves that there's always a rainbow after the rain, and lots of beautiful, beautiful memories waiting to be made. Now, the couple is blissfully living the life, with balance on both their needs, wants, and more.
And it makes us wonder how they do it, opposing the commonly-thought you-can't-have-it-all rule. So we surveyed their online accounts and cracked some Cristine-Ali relationship codes—and here's what we found!
1. Sharing fun in the most mundane things. Like in fashion! Cristine and Ali loves dressing up, as evident on every Instagram post (made cuter with matchy outfits and Amarah!).
2. To more hardcore hobbies. Like sweating it out in training! With Ali's background in MMA, he's become Cristine's martial arts guru—and what's better than your hubby teaching you the moves? Fun fact: The pair's love story actually started when Cristine wanted to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Champ Lui Pio linked her to Ali because, well, he can be her coach! After that, the rest is history.
3. Family trips are priority. Unwinding and relaxing is important to a person's well-being, but spending it with your loved ones is more essential, as they make your bond stronger.
4. They never forget the little things. Roses for the princess and the queen never gets old.
5. They are each other's best friend. Any relationship must have good foundation. And Cristine and Ali's were built on friendship, then trust, and love, of course—making them each other's rock, whatever life throws at them. [related: Life Peg: Cristine Reyes, From Sexy Rebel to Focused Family Woman]
ALSO READ: Newlyweds Cristine and Ali, Daughter Amarah in Working Mom March Issue
Photographs from Instagram.com/cristinekhatibi