1. BLACK. Black is always a fall classic. The new way to wear the wardrobe staple is to mix textures and choose unexpected cuts—just like how Liza Soberano pairs a paillette crop top with a sleek asymmetric midi skirt.
2. CHINOISERIE. Asian-inspired motifs give off an air of opulence. Anne Curtis creates a wearable daytime look by choosing a chinoiserie printed fit-and-flare dress that balances Oriental luxe with Western modernity.
3. HIGH SHINE. The metallic frock is a perennial party season essential. Sarah Geronimo opts for a contemporary take that pairs a minimalist tee with a fluid, pleated skirt.
4. ROMANTIC. Delicate lace gives off a softer appeal to any look. Here, Nadine Lustre wears pristine white lace coordinates that are beautiful and modern at the same time.
5. VELVET. Glam up your wardrobe with a dash of luxurious velvet. Mariel Padilla complements her curves with this draped number contrasted with geometric cuts.
6. MARITIME. Naval styles give a new spin to utilitarian dressing. Sofia Andres picks a fitted knit top to match a sharp sailor skirt.
7. MENSWEAR TAILORING. Go for a clean, no-frills look with menswear-inspired silhouettes. This tailored jumpsuit on Shaina Magdayao is a versatile piece that’s comfy, functional and oh-so-chic.
8. LEATHER. Add a little bit of edge to your look with well-chosen leather pieces. Angel Locsin plays with contrasts by pairing her leather skirt with a structured cape and a fluid top.
9. SPORT. Up your style game with a look that incorporates modern athletic elements. Alexa Ilacad tries athleisure with a beanie and a varsity jacket, finished off with fresh kicks.
10. STREET. Toughen up your look with a hint of streetwear. Kathryn Bernardo mixes things up with a tank and shorts combo styled with a plaid flannel shirt tied around the waist and a pair of edgy boots.
Photographs from Instagram.com/perrytabora, Instagram.com/qurator_studio, Instagram.com/bangbangstylecrew, Instagram.com/myrrhlaoto, Instagram.com/stylistinc, and Instagram.com/kimiyap
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Cute Phone Cases Celebs Are Obsessing About!