Kyla's makeup artist, Anton Patdu, posted a stunning closeup of her bronzed look for the show We Love OPM. It's everything it has to be: Rich brown smoky eyes, dewy skin, and seemingly metallic lips—clean and fresh but dazzling! If you're into warm tones, this '70s-inspired look is for you.
If you're game, here are some warm bronze eyeshadow picks to consider, because nailing this trend can be tricky sometimes:
1. Make your eyes a masterpiece with these 12 nude shades that you can mix and match to create gorgeously bold dramatic eyes (BYS Nude Eyeshadow Palette)
2. The metallic finishes in this quad may look a little scary, but don't worry, they go on much more sheerly than you'd think (L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow Quad in Because I'm Worth It!)
3. The brand's first 12-shade collection curated to create infinite looks with bold beiges, sultry sands, brazen bronzes, and over the top taupes (Maybelline New York The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette).
4. The biggest of the bunch, this palette is stocked with 15 warm neutrals in every finish: Pearl, frost, matte, and shimmer (MAC Eyeshadow X 15 Warm Neautral)
5. This 10-shade gleaming eyeshadow palette can really give you the prettiest subtle sparkle. Apply them individually, or blend hues together to achieve that beautiful golden glow (Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick).
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Makeup Must-Dos to Steal Blake, Karlie, Barbara, and Doutzen's Flawless Looks
Photographs from Instagram.com/antonpatdu