Envy the stars no more. This is the year to get your dream bod—while not depriving yourself of anything good. These days, you should not suffer from bland food just to lose a few inches on your waist, thanks to the fad of yummy dishes minus the hefty calories.
[related: Kitchen Whiz: Erwan Heusaff's Secret Trio for Healthy, Delicious Pancakes]
But of course, not all of us have the time to cook (or are gifted with amazing kitchen prowess like Erwan and Solenn Heussaff). We're living in a fast-paced city and busy juggling our schedules so an easy, go-to meal is our best option (reason why fastfood chains are a safe resort). Hence the rise of diet delivery services in the metro—a fast and convenient way to keep your weight in check and still enjoy delicious servings without guilt-free. With all the choices out there, which ones are best to subscribe to? Well, celebrities can give you a hand—here are their picks!
[related: Hot Stuff: The Inhuman Diet of Game of Thrones' "The Mountain" Will Make You Feel Queasy]
1. The Healthy House. Sarah Lahbati and Daniel Matsunaga are fans! They believe that it's about your lifestyle—and depriving yourself of food that you love is a no-no, thus tailoring your meal plan according to your taste. Yes, you read that right. And on top of that, they also provide clients with free nutrition and fitness tips. Talk about sulit. The cost: P5,000 for a one week plan.
2. Fitness Gourmet. They promise to meet your 1,200-calorie intake requirement per day, all in for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. No wonder JC de Vera is as sexy as he is. The best part? You can lose two to three pounds in a week. The cost: P1,800 for a 5-day meal plan.
3. Happy Diet. Who wouldn't be happy with three main meals and two snacks in a day? Julia Montes maintains her figure and happiness in check at the same time, with the help of their meal plans. You, too, can enjoy their meals without burning a hole in your wallet! The damage: P500 per day.
4. Ketogenic Diet. The secret of hunks of all ages—Dominic Roque, Robi Domingo, and Richard Yap swear to their diet plans. Aptly named for their high-fat, adequate-protein, and low-carbohydrate meals, it forces the body to burn fat for energy and lose five pounds in five days! The cost: P2,000 for a 5-day meal plan.
5. Diet Diva. They were not awarded the Most Trusted Healthy Diet Services Provider by the 2016 Global Excellence Awards for nothing. Join Michele Gumabao, Maxene Magalona, and Saab Magalona in losing weight with Diet Diva's controlled portions and 1,200 calorie meals—drop two to six pounds, fast! The cost: P380 per day for three meals and a snack; the Lean Machine is P560 per day for three high protein meals and two power snacks.
6. V Kitchen. Now we know why Ellen Adarna is that hot—Vegan diet. If you're ready to jump into a plant-based diet, V Kitchen is your best bet. Attain harmony in the body, mind, and soul with a clean, fresh meal—beginning with a first bite of their food. The cost: P3,250 to P3,600 for a 5-day meal plan, with upgrades available upon request costing P75 to P150.
7. Better Health. Isabelle Daza, although has maintained a fit body ever since, trusts Better Health to cater to her diet plans. They feature world-class dishes so every meal is a treat in itself. Plus, their food is 100% all-natural. So go and take your pick from their meal plans! The cost: Price starts at P1,900 for a 5-day meal plan.
ALSO READ: Workout Wisdom: Six Easy Ways to Manage Your Weight
Photographs from Instagram.com/iamrobidomingo, Instagram.com/dandanmatsunaga, Facebook.com/FitnessGourmetPh, Instagram.com/happydietdelivery, Instagram.com/ketogenicdietph, Instagram.com/vkitchen.manila, Instagram.com/dietdivaph, and Instagram.com/isabelledaza