Wearing matchy outfits with the BF is definitely not cheesy. If actually done right, it looks cute—see how one of our favorite couples, Daniel Matsunaga and Erich Gonzales, nails matching looks almost every time. As much as possible, they avoid looking uniform-y, and more complementary. Need some ideas? Here are some DanRich style inspo:
[related: The Glam Squad Diaries: RB Chanco on Erich Gonzales' Signature Glow]
1. Go all out white. You can never go wrong with white. They maintained easy elegance by mixing in little details that added oomph to a plain canvas, like drop earrings and a gold belt for Erich and crisp blazer (and a winning smile) for Daniel.
2. Pin the denim-on-denim trend. They complement each other by having their denim in different shades; Erich went light while Daniel chose a darker hue. [related: Hot Stuff: These Lust-Worthy Looks on Gigi Hadid Won't Cost You An Arm And A Leg]
3. Opt for neutral classy. Simple details kept their look from being boring: Erich chose to bare more skin while Daniel incorporated a striped tee in a shade close to his blazer.
4. Chill in casual reds. Donning red makes someone more approachable and charismatic. No wonder the animals trusted them so easily! To prevent yourselves from looking costume-y, do an Erich and add a hat and a cover up in a different color.
5. Perfect cocktail dressing. Choosing a cool and clean palette is the secret, but striking the balance to achieve the perfect contrast elevates your style game. This pair's ensembles complement each other well, with Daniel's signature dapper yet unflashy look taming Erich's bold florals.
6. Have a pair of couple hoodies handy. DanRich is really the unconventional couple. With the popularity of couple shirts, they opted to veer away from the usual and picked comfy hoodies instead. And yes, we love how sunny their choice of design is!
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Coleen Garcia's Tried-And-Tested Jewelry Looks for Your Every Mood
Photographs from Instagram.com/erichgg