It gets undeniably motivating to get sexy and fit if you have a constant companion to do your workouts with. And who better to drag along your fitness journey than your sweetheart, right (more couple time!)?
These celebrity pairs realize how important this is, and they're here to teach you how you can score your body goals side by side with your love. Their techniques are easy, fun, and totally not boring, and will surely convince you to join the fitness bandwagon now:
[related: The Six Fix: The Rewards You'll Reap If You Get A Workout Buddy]
1. Anne Curtis and Erwan Heussaff. First and foremost, fitness is not only associated with exercise. It also means eating right! ErwAnne always makes sure to get their healthy intake, whether it's a homecooked meal or a diet meal. Try: Incorporating more greens and lean meat in your diet. Stick to a low-carb diet but know when to indulge—Anne treats herself to guiltless delights like Two Eight by Jacs' Tofu Cheesecake! [related: The Six Fix: Dessert Must-Trys that Celebrities Are Raving About Right Now]
2. Coleen Garcia and Billy Crawford. On the most basic level, being each other's gym buddy not only makes getting that winning bod more bearable, but also strengthens your bond as a couple. What's a better inspiration than seeing the love of your life helping you to literally achieve your fitness goals? Try: Coleen posts photos of her mom and dad in the gym with her. Take your cue from her and have the 'rents join in on the fun by way of workout double dates. Alternately help your parents use gym equipments, and support them while trying to lift weights or suspension trainers.
3. Jessy Mendiola and JC de Vera. They may not be a couple *yet* but looking at them, they're very much the model pair. Both are into boxing, both are vigilant with their routines and both posts their *couple* photos on Instagram. They're not only gret fitspos, they give so much kilig, too! Try: Documenting your workouts, for two reasons: 1. To check each other's progress. 2. To have something to remember your workout moments by. Get snap-happy and every couple of months, scroll back to your previous posts. Feel the sense of pride thanks to all that hard work!
4. Alyssa Valdez and Kiefer Ravena. The twosome is known for being standouts on the court. Why not copy them and go play ball? Try: Challenging your likewise attached friends to a round of basketball or volleyball. Team bonding cum workouts? Oh yes! Every weekend morning (or afternoon if you prefer), meet up with the gang, do your warm up, start with the basics (dribbling and shooting), then proceed with the game.
5. Mika Reyes and Richard Juan. These 'very good friends' were spotted Wii-ing away during the Kapamilya Wellness Fair last June 5. Looks like they're not working out at all in this photo, right? It really is true: Time does not only fly by when you're having fun; challenging fitness activities become easy breezy, too. Try: Gaming consoles that move your body. It will be the most effortless exercise you'll be doing in your life! Shake to Just Dance or simply go for tennis, baseball, bowling, golf or boxing. [related: Style Inspo: Richard Juan and Mika Reyes Harness the Power of Statement Tees]
ALSO READ: Fitspiration: Jessy Mendiola, Pole Dancing Hottie
Photographs from Instagram.com/senorita_jessy, Instagram.com/annecurtissmith, Instagram.com/coleengarcia, Instagram.com/kieferravena15, and Instagram.com/team.michard