From awkward tween to 'it' girl, Selena Gomez has gone through so many fashion phases, and we have to say that her current sense of style is—hands down—her best yet. We know she’s reached legit fashion icon status with her red carpet numbers, but how about her stunning #RevivalTour wardrobe? Here, we break it down for you.
1. Messy tresses + over-the-top bomber = one tough chick. Bombers have been all the rage these past couple of months, but, sadly for us living in the tropics, we can't really rock our jackets as often as we want. We can, however, wear one in a lighter fabric!
Bomber jacket, Stradivarius
2. Onesie + oversized denim jacket = proportion play. Showing just the right amount of skin seems to be key for all her looks. Balance a bodysuit with an oversized, rugged jacket for the right mix of sexy and edgy!
3. Messy bun + claw nails + turtleneck = the look to try now. It’s as if she’s singing “If you’re ready, come and get it." This totally peg-worthy look will get you out of your style rut!
4. Evening dress + messy braid = date night #goals. Ditch your usual bodycon dress for something a little more feminine. Opt for a braided ‘do to achieve an ethereal look!
HairTalk Hairband Hair Extensions, Tokyo Posh
5. Quirky nerd specs + loafers = the cool girl next door. There’s no doubt that the preppy, quirky nerd look is here to stay. Take it from Selena—all you need are clear specs and preppy loafers for a look that’s effortlessly A+!
Photographs from Instagram.com/revivaltour