Ultimately jaw-dropping and totally drool-worthy, this photo of a topless Gerald Anderson (above!) baring his perfectly-toned bod while rowing—extremely hot.
[related: Workout Wisdom: 7 Celebrity-Approved Routines for Every Fitness Aspiration]
And we have more—these hunks get fit through activities done outside conventional gyms. Push machines to the backseat sometime, because these celebrity-approved alternatives are guaranteed to help you achieve your desired form:
1. Surfing. Practice your balance to perfect your stance and indulge on surfing, just like Jericho Rosales! It works your arms, shoulders, back, core, and legs—which means you get an overall workout! It's a great stress-reliever, too (imagine paddling on the sea for hours). Top sites for surfing: Aside from Baler and La Union, Camarines Sur, Siargao, and Pagudpud are your best bets! But for beginners, do your trials at wave pools like what Club Manila East in Taytay offers.
2. Basketball. Aside from hosting, Robi Domingo is able to lead an active, well-rounded life. Thanks to his job, he's able to do a lot of thrilling workout activities like water sports and biking, to name a few. But recently, during the Star Magic Games 2016, he turned to man's favorite sport—basketball—even trying to beat former Lady Eagle volleybelle and sweetheart Gretchen Ho at a practice sesh (Awwww)! Shoot that ball: At your nearest basketball court. Unleash your inner baller and challenge the boys (or the girls) to a game. If trying for the first time (you've been cheering at the sidelines for years—it's time to conquer the court), ask an older brother or your guy bestfriend to teach you the basics.
[related: The Six Fix: The Rewards You'll Reap If You Get A Workout Body]
3. Watersports. Gerald Anderson is a beach baby—it's apparent in his Instagram account how he frequents the open waters. Go kayaking for stronger, leaner arms, or enjoy both water and land via a triathlon! Watch out for: Triathlon meets. And while you're on stand by, train for the event—go to nearby beaches to practice your swimming skills and work on your stamina and endurance.
4. Boxing. The benefits are numerous—increased weight loss, enhanced cardio health, stronger body, and decreased stress levels. Being the health buff that he is, JC de Vera injects boxing in his daily must-dos, despite his busy sched. Enroll in: Boxing gyms near you (Elorde Boxing Gym and Ala Boxing Gym are on top of the league). They've have been sprouting all over the metro over the past years—it's time to join the bandwagon!
5. Swimming. Enchong Dee, before entering the world of show business, was a famous swimmer in the UAAP. Even several years after college, he still goes back to his first love. What's more, he goes on a tour around the Philippines to teach kids the basics of the sport! Dip, stroke and float: A lot of gyms have pools for their clients' use. Even condo units or your subdivision's clubhouse have theirs, too! There's definitely no excuse not to feel the water on your feet.
6. Dancing. The King of the Gil is know for his sexy moves on the dance floor. He doesn't need any equipment to get a hot bod—all he needs is music and his groove on! Shake it: Start the day by turning up the volume and dancing the morning away! Your room would do in the beginning (for tutorials, Youtube should help), and when you feel confident enough, ask friends to join you to form a dance group—exercise and bonding time in one!
ALSO READ: Pop Quiz: Who's Your Celebrity Fitness Soulmate?
Photographs from Instagram.com/jerichorosalesofficial, Instagram.com/iamrobidomingo, Instagram.com/mr_enchongdee, Instagram.com/andersongeraldjr, and Instagram.com/akosijcdeberat, and screengrabbed from ABS-CBN Starmusic's Youtube channel