Just like you, our favorite celebrities also have those sweet cravings. Although they maintain a healthy lifestyle by sticking to their diets and working out at the gym, they know the importance of giving in every once in a while. Here are what the stars are so diggin' right now—a bit of sugar high won't do you harm, so help yourselves!
1. "Feel the Breeze" from Chef Jessie Rockwell. Maxene Magalona fell in love with this Chef Jessie creation–a light but decadent cheesecake, served with the famed Carmen's Best ice cream in salted caramel flavor. Adding to its richness is the drizzle of dulce de leche, it's hard to stop at a few spoonfuls. Find them at the ground level of Amorsolo Square, Amorsolo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City.
2. Matcha Churros from Churreria La Lola. For green tea lovers, you've probably tried every kind of food with matcha in it—ice cream, cookies, cakes, name it. Now, the beloved churreria offers this delicious flavor for, what else but their churros! Bite into these freshly fried treats and enjoy immensely like Solenn Heussaff does! With branches at Power Plant Mall, SM Aura Premier, UP Town Center, SM Megamall, Serendra, Eastwood Mall, SM City North EDSA, Estancia Mall, and SM Mall of Asia.
3. Coffee Jelly from Minami Saki. Be amazed by the presentation itself—a smoking pot trails to a bowl to settle a luscious coffee jelly, served with homemade ice cream. Although this Japanese restaurant is relatively new, it has gained good reviews—even Yassi Pressman was impressed! Head to G/F Astoria Plaza, 15 J. Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City for a taste of this delicious dessert.
4. Italian Ice from Rita's. Remember your childhood days when you go to a store to buy a frosty? Relive old times with Rita's Italian Ice! There are a lot of flavors to choose from, and when you find it hard to pick just one, you can get two flavors in one cup (Elmo Magalona did exactly that). Yes, that's double the cooling goodness! Visit them at their branches at G/F VMall Greenhills Shopping Center, 2/F UP Town Center, and G/F Alabang Town Center.
[related: Dining Delight: This Creamery Gives You 101 Reasons to Fall in Deeper Love withIce Cream]
5. Tofu Cheesecake from @twoeight_healtheats. Thanks to fitness coach Kat Geronimo-Garcia, Anne Curtis found a way to indulge in cheesecake minus the guilt. Two Eight by Jacs' cakes are great alternatives to heavy desserts. What's not to love about a dense cheesecake made with 40% tofu topped with fresh fruits? To order, check out their Instagram account.
6. Brownie Mug from The Burgery. "I want to have a good body but not as much as I want this now..." writes JC de Vera on his Instagram account. And we cannot argue with him, what with the gooey and warm dark chocolate-filled lava cake topped with vanilla ice cream that's his foodie baby's specialty. Just the thought can make mouths water... but the best part? It's freshly baked upon order. Go to 231-C Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Paranaque City to taste this one-of-a-kind goodie.
[related: Kitchen Whiz: The Healthy Burger that May Make Even Carnivores Opt for Veg]
ALSO READ: Dining Delight: Your Bread, Pastry, and Cake Faves Get An Upgrade at this New French-Style Bakery
Photographs from Instagram.com/solennheussaff, Instagram.com/maxenemagalona, Facebook.com/minamisakibyastoria, Instagram.com/elmomagalona, Instagram.com/annecurtissmith, and Instagram.com/akosijcdeberat