Does the inner foodie in you like to try creating new meals at home? Should you be on the lookout for new recipes, Queen of All Media Kris Aquino has accumulated a plethora of new recipes during her morning show KrisTV's five-year run, and to help you in your kitchen adventures, we've picked out five classic dishes given unique twists:
1. Learn how to cook bulalo the Tagaytay way, which involves cooking the meat for as long as half a day:
2. Craft a healthy dish using aarugula and pear, and edible flowers thrown in:
3. Level up your kare-kare dish by adding roasted macadamia nuts:
4. Try out this delicious and healthy cream pasta with smoked salmon as its main topping:
5. Have the best of meat and seafood with this shrimp and chorizo pasta:
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: The Most Interesting Kitchen Hacks and Food Facts We Learned from Kris TV
Banner photograph from thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com. Videos from ABS-CBN Entertainment YouTube Channel.