Even with their busy schedules, your favorite celebrities make it a point to squeeze in some time to keep themselves fit. With guidance from celebrity trainer Bok Santos, they do workout routines that help in toning various parts of their body, from their arms, abs, to their legs. Check out these seven celebrities doing various workouts, along with tips you should keep in mind the next time you hit the gym (or do your workout at home):
1. Kathryn Bernardo gets those killer abs by working out on her core using a balancing ball and TRX cables.
TIP: Invest in a balancing ball if you plan to work out at home, with which you can do various exercises focusing on your core.
2. Marlo Mortel keeps his back and shoulders toned with lateral pull down exercises using a lat pull down machine.
TIP: Start with lighter weights, then add more weights as you progress for resistance. Do not start with heavy weights from the start as you'll risk injuring your back.
3. Alexa Ilacad keeps her butt and thighs toned by doing reverse lunges.
TIP: Opt for a moving variation of reverse lunges to strengthen your joints, especially your knees, and also help in improving your posture.
4. JC de Vera's ripped body is made possible with the help of modified burpees.
TIP: Add variations to your burpee routine like weights to work out other parts of your body.
5. Aiko Climaco's secret to maintaining her sexy legs? High kick excercises.
TIP: Tone your legs further by doing high kicks on an elevated platform.
6. Josh Aquino tones his abs by doing inclined situps with a medicine ball.
TIP: Instead of just holding the medicine ball, get assistance from your arms in tossing the medicine ball and catching it while doing inclined situps.
7. Liza Soberano maintains her figure by working out on her obliques with side crunches.
TIP: Make your side crunches more effective by doing them at a hyper bench, along with a small weights plate (2.5-5 IBS should do).
ALSO READ: Fitspiration: Five Workout Regimens That Will Help You Rock Summer's 'It' Pieces
Banner photograph and videos from Instagram.com/boksantos