Not sure where to bring your mother this coming Mother's Day? These five restaurants reviewed by Cityscape's Marie Lozano, a mother herself, offer pleasant experiences and delish food your mom, you, and the whole family will love:
1. For those who want healthy and organic meals: Earth Kitchen. Located at Upper GF, C2 Building, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig; and Lot 10, Block 10, White Plains, Katipunan, Quezon City. Contact them at +63917-5843278, +632-9610572, and +632-5779138.
2. For those who crave for comfort food but hate feeling guilty about indulging: Fat Restaurant. Located at Forbestown Center, Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Contact them at +632-8348600 and +63917-5791936.
3. For those craving for fish belly and other meats: Full Belly Craft Kitchen. Located at 5 Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, Quezon City. Contact them at +632-4128122.
4. For the sucker for sandwiches of all shapes and sizes: Sandwicheese. With branches in Katipunan, Alabang Town Center, SM North EDSA Skygarden, Ayala Triangale Gardens, Market! Market!, McKinley Hill, Tomas Morato, Greenhills, Fairview Terraces, Gateway, Robinsons Galleria, and Soledad 3. Contact them at +632-4403677.
5. For those who want to feel like they're in Tuscany, Italy: Marcia Adams Restaurant. Located at J.P. Rizal Street, Barangay Sikat, Alfonso, Cavite. Contact +63917-8011456 for reservations.
ALSO READ: The Booky Report: Top 10 Most Loved Restaurants in Metro Manila for April 2016
Banner photograph from the Earth Kitchen Facebook page. Videos from the ABS-CBN News YouTube Channel.