You probably have gone to one of the clubs where he does his mixes. And you probably have discovered how Inno Naguit's got such great talent in this field, reason why he's so in demand. From being a music enthusiast at 15 to being mentored by iconic Filipino DJ Ace Ramos no less, the world of spinning opened up a lot of opportunities for him, and he's now one of the most in demand DJs in the metro. Introducing today's youth to EDM is one of his primary goals, and there came the birth of The Delirious Mouvement, a community which aims to introduce, educate and bring back the ElectronicDanceMusic scene into the Manila party scene. In 2011, he went on his own armed with an impeccable reputation and his signature spins, eventually making Inno Naguit a household name in the music scene.
[related: Meet the ABS-CBN Lifestyle Hotshots!]
Do you dream of becoming a DJ, too? Inno gives us some pointers in becoming a hit in the DJ-ing world:
1. Find your genre. "Finding your music genre is very important. But usually, it really depends on what you love listening to and what you want to share to your crowd. And as you evolve, you tend to find your signature genre or even create a new sound."
2. Connect with the crowd. "If the crowd sees that you're enjoying your set, you'll create a connection with them and they'll enjoy your mixes more."
3. Introduce something new. "Educate your crowd with new music to keep them engaged."
[related: Lifestyle Hotshots: What's Your Ideal Summer Day?]
Party everyday with Inno's summer playlist. Get your groove on, whenever, wherever!
1. Feels Like Home by The Him
2. All My Friends (Majestic Audio Remix) by Snakehips
3. Ocean Drive by Duke Dumont
4. Beat the Sunrise by SNBRN
5. Shine (Esquire Houselife Remix) by Years & Years
6. I Got U by Duke Dumont
ALSO READ: Lifestyle Hotshots: Inno Naguit, DJ
Produced by Katrina A. Angco / Photograph by Vyn Radovan / Graphic design by Jana JImenez / Styling by Barry Viloria and Camille Santiago / Grooming by Xy Eugenio for Inglot Cosmetics / Shot on location at Citadines Salcedo