How do you define sulit? Is it when you get a buy one, take one deal? Or when its price is slashed to 50% off? Or maybe when you get a free item upon purchase of the product? Yes, all these are great steals, as we call it. But what if your purchase will actually enable you to give the best back to your community as well? That is extremely sulit, if you ask us.
This give-and-take relationship is applied to every G Stuff product. Whether you’re a patron or a newbie user of this eco-friendly personal care brand, you not only give your skin the proper care and pampering it needs, you’re also helping locals from provinces grow their business. This move of G Stuff is an actual win-win—so splurge on these most recommended finds:
1. G Stuff Travel Kit. Enjoy sunny days to the fullest with this on-the-go goodie bag. It contains essentials that will keep your skin happy during trips and your bag from being too bulky—oatmeal soap, insect repellant, sun protect lotion, conditioning shampoo, and sanitizing hand gel, all infused with natural ingredients like virgin coconut oil and moringa oil.
2. Massage Oils. If you’re raring for a retreat in the comfort of your own home, reach for a bottle of G Stuff’s relaxing massage oils. Lavish yourself with your variant of choice before bedtime for an uber soothing snooze.
3. Hair Shine. For mane matters, nothing is better than the natural. This one is packed with the best organic ingredients to achieve shine and nourishment, so spray away.
4. Lip Balm and Lip Scrub. Dry, chapped lips always a problem? Not anymore! Use a lip scrub to slough off flakes before applying lip balm. And in a Choco Mint flavor? You won't be able to get enough.
5. G Stuff Scents. Smell great all day with clean, floral notes from their selection of sweet fragrances. Feel very Pinoy with a whiff of Ylang-ylang, Hibiscus or Sampaguita and leave a trail of your signature scent wherever you go.
Visit G Stuff at Alabang Town Center, Power Plant Mall, and Trinoma. For more information on their products, check out their website, or follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
ALSO READ: Beauty Spotlight: Amp Up Your Instagram Game with These Snap-Worthy Beauty Picks