It's been two months since we witnessed the happy ending of Clark and Leah's fairytale romance on On the Wings of Love. How great would it be if we can watch the series once more to make our hearts flutter all over again, right? If you're one of their biggest fans, why not retrace where their love story began? Yes, head out to the beautiful San Francisco. Besides the OTWOL feels, this city is a magnificent place you'd want to wander in for days on end. Here are places you must check out, all part of Mr. and Mrs. Medina's love story, of course:
1. Omni Hotel. We begin, of course, from the very start—where the two of them met. Check in at the Omni Hotel, located at 500 California Street. With a boutique ambiance ensuring luxurious lodging, this hotel is a 20-minute ride away from the San Francisco International Airport and near Union Square, a likely place for those who want a hassle-free trip for shopping and everything else.
2. Union Square. It's a premier attraction when in SanFo—you must not miss taking a lot of selfies (and buying stuff, too!) here! With great buildings towering the whole area, it boasts of shops, art galleries, theaters, and a lot more for your every need.
3. Napa Valley. This place is known as the home of the well-loved Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon wines. Explore a lot of things in Napa Valley—go on their wine tours, hop on a bike and follow a well-worn mountain trail, dig into the delicious food offerings, or sink in the beauty of this 30-mile long and 5-mile wide glade by riding a hot air balloon.
4. Fisherman's Wharf. Dine and have as much crabs as you want here! But if crabs are not your thing, checking out the sea lions is a must—a large group of these mammals can be found here, swimming away or soaking in some sun. Fisherman's Wharf is San Francisco's historic waterfront district, so you will discover a lot about the city's past and the culture of its locals. What's best is you'll never run out of things to do—from bay cruising to fishing to a theme park sojourn—do five or do all!
5. Palace of Fine Arts. The Palace of Fine Arts is a beauty to behold—no wonder it is the most photographed wedding site in the world! This is where The First Proposal of Leah to Clark also happened, another reason to feel the romance enveloping the whole place. Who knows, you might meet The One wandering along its pavement, looking out for you? #Kilig.
6. Golden Gate Bridge. You probably have imagined, even once in your life, speeding through this famous bridge. Have the ultimate joyride and bring home the thrill it gave you 'til its end arch, a memorable drive you'll keep for the rest of your life.
ALSO READ: Look Up, Step Out: New Zealand, Of Serene Spots and Scenic Surprises
Photographs from Facebook.com/OmniSanFranciscoHotel, Instagram.com/rwong623, Instagram.com/visitnapavalley, Instagram.com/fishermanswharf, Instagram.com/palaceoffinearts and Instagram.com/visualbakery.