To be awarded as the "Fashion Game Changer of the Year" by Zalora, a frontrunner when it comes to fashion e-commerce, at its first ever Style Awards, must mean that your style sensibilities are truly extraordinary. And it's not only seen in the way you dress—it's also about your confidence and how you carry your outfit. And rightfully so, Martine Cajucom delivers every. Single. Time. She effortlessly turns simple outfits to stunning looks when worn, plain to uber classy, and casual to glammed up. Amp up your style game and change the fashion arena like Martine does:
1. Grown-up sweet. In a cute floral romper, Martine looks carefree but still tres chic. The ruffles give off a youthful vibe, but the cut is telling that this is no child's suit.
2. Street class. Martine knows her basics well—a tee and jumper, plus sneakers in black and white is an effortlessly fab combo in in all aspects. It's the millenial's go-to outfit for those lazy in-the-city days.
3. A splash of color. Her swimsuit matches every kind of water body, so whether it's a pool party or a beach night out, she doesn't only look good, she stands out. Note the pretty details and how the cut flatters her lithe physique perfectly.
4. Unexpected patterns. Martine is fond of intricate designs, like this long beach dress. She chooses unique prints and cuts while staying comfortable by being covered up from top to bottom.
5. A show of skin. But she isn't afraid to display some skin, too! This dress doesn't look tacky—in fact, a bit of bare in the right places is a no-fail dashing styling trick.
6. Sexy full-clothed. This lady is all about emanating the power woman look. Even in a long-sleeved dress, she's still strikingly stunning.
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Here's How to Turn Your Wardrobe Essentials into Couture-Inspired Ensembles
Photographs from Instagram.com/ilovemartine