Who can’t go wrong dressing up like the breakthrough teleserye actress Bela Padilla, who left us in awe with her impressive portrayal of the doomed character Carmen in FPJ's Ang Probinsyano?
Like nailing it, street style!
Bela brings so much elegance and flair to street fashion, you’d only crave to get that look. From jacket tops over tees and shorts to striped overalls and kicks, it would seem that your everyday fashion would get that ultimate royal treatment! Not only would you imbue that stirring sense of style even if you would just pick up your laundry at the corner laundromat, you’ll surely spread an aura that’s downright hypnotic!
How can you imbibe Bela’s gorgeous and luscious fashion sense? Here are some tips and tricks you must always remember. (Photos from Bela Padilla's Instagram account)
1) Never go for the ordinary. Try styles or designs that both suit you and bring that inner artist expressing a masterpiece in what you wear.
2) Be bold and daring, especially in your travel wear, as you enjoy the benefits of comfort while you seamlessly fit in the scenic splendor of your majestic surroundings.
3) Use neutral colors the classy way, such as mesh your best gray top with an eye catching all-black outfit, be it an edgy tee or skimpy blouse, cool jeans or comfy shorts. Classy shades and stylish black sneakers complete this awesome look.
4) Want to emphasize on your fabulous bod? Jeggings have long been in mod for this purpose and should still be a great choice to present your gorgeous assets. And, a striking slim tee or blouse with gut wrenching heels becomes your crowning glory.
5) If you go for comfort and style, loose fit tees or blouses and matching joggers and fancy accessories are a great choice. Again, mind that color mix with the classic black and white as sure winners.
6) Want to really make heads turn? Get that hip floppy hat to dominate your comfy-elegant mix.
7) Making that lazy stroll in the mall or park? Cute sleeved striped oversized shirts are in. And how do you make that ordinary get-up outstanding? Match with a seldom used sweatshirt or jean jacket wrapped around your waist, cap, and cool kicks to make your get-up a visual feast.
8) And, that leather jacket is simply so awesome, whatever you mix it with—be it a simple white tee-torn jean shorts combo or actually, any outfit.