With so many destinations to explore and activities to try to make this season one to remember, our OOTDs should be the least of our problems. Easy, loose, and comfy summer dresses guarantee you get to enjoy each beautiful summer day to the fullest while looking your best. Your style peg? Manila's top bloggers who are masters of easy breezy dressing:
1. Patricia Prieto. Thin stripes in different colors are fun and unique! This dress hugs her upper body perfectly, while keeping the bottom loose for a beautiful, flowy shape. Complete the girly look with strappy sandals, a hat, and sunglasses, too, of course!
2. Nicole Anderson. Off-shoulders are the in thing—and why not? Stylish, feminine, and cool (more skin scream hot!), they help amp up that lovely glow. A bit ruffled and laced, Nicole's choice is ever youthful and chic.
3. Laureen Uy. Who says only minis win this time of the year? This flowy dress is a season staple, but to stand out, pick one that bares more—like Laureen’s exposed back. Best worn with a shorn 'do and a golden tan.
4. Kryz Uy. Maxis with slits are beach chic and uber classy, with just the right dash of sexy. Whether you wear this day or night, you won’t be caught in a less fashionable moment.
5. Camille Co. For those who like coming up with style equations, this shorts-and-top coordinated ensemble is for you! Get the top cropped like Camille's, so you're more free to move and have tons of fun.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Celeb-Approved Ways to Wear the Season's Freshest Hues
Photographs from Instagram.com/patriciaprieto, Instagram.com/nicole_andersson, Instagram.com/laureenmuy, Instagram.com/kryzzzie, and Instagram.com/itscamilleco