Colors are in this season, because summer is all about fun! But while there’s nothing wrong in going all out on pink shorts, yellow swimsuits, or orange summer dresses, there’s actually a fresher way of dressing up for the heat. Kathryn Bernardo can be your style inspo (always dashing in white!)—here are some summer-ready outfit pegs equations inspired by our Teen Queen!
1. Light sweater + board shorts. The trick here is proportion—keeping your upper body lightly covered up while showing off your gams! Just wear white or printed sneakers and up your beauty points by tying your hair in a messy bun—easy does it!
2. White shirtdress + sexy waves. For lazy days and barkada out-of-town trips, throw in a crisp shirtdress. Add elegance to the look by loosely curling your hair, which will serve as your ultimate accessory.
3. Cropped turtleneck shirt + jumper shorts. Any cropped top actually works, but this look achieved casual sophistication. Kath kept this more hip by tying a checkered polo around her waist.
4. Basics + lace. You can imagine wearing this on an outing by the beach while lounging on the wooden chairs of your cottage. The lace cover up and white camisole and shorts combo is feminine yet subtly sexy with class. Slip on dainty sandals to stroll the shore in style.
5. Romper + straight locks. This exudes that chic city vibe through and through—nothing too strong, yet still powerful. Since this is a bit dressed down, there is more room for accessories, so pile on!
6. Boho top + denim. Channel music fest chic in this get up. A fringed lace top is perf with a flower crown, and denim shorts will never ever go out of style. Be carefree in this ensemble and just enjoy the moment while staying snap-worthy the whole time.
ALSO READ: The Glam Squad Diaries: John Valle on Kathryn Bernardo’s Sexy New ‘Do
Photographs from Instagram.com/bernardokath, Instagram.com/johnvalle20 and kathbernardo.com