If your hair can express what you feel, what would it say? One person who can help you best express your feels through your hair is Vice Ganda, who's got a stellar tress game every. Single. Time. Here are his best tressed moments, which you can channel regardless of your mood for when you want your crowning glory to do the talking:
1. For that "I Woke Up Like This" feels. Rock that messy yet effortlessly sexy 'do like your bagong gising hair don't care.
2. For when you're feeling like a "Modern Dalagang Filipina." Because nothing says prim and proper, traditional and conservative, yet chic and edgy than full bangs and an updo.
3. For when you're feeling a little androgynous. You know there are days when you just can't seem to point a finger on what you feel inside exactly. So how about you channel a bit of androgyny?
4. For that "Femme Fatale" feels. Or when you just want to peg Madonna for her concert. Because, let's be clear, who doesn't love Madonna?
5. For when you're feeling "Pretty in Pink." Perk up and play with colors like Vice did. Because your hair is your crowning glory, touch it up with colorful hues if you wish.
6. When you're feeling a bit out of this world. Extraordinarily different... but in a good way. This is the hair you pull off when you're ready to take on the world.
ALSO READ: Scars, Hairline, and All: Vice Ganda is #proudtobeme
Photographs from Instagram.com/praybeytbenjamin