For women, by women. Nobody does femme speak better than these Hollywood A-list actresses. Hear what they have to say to bring out the power woman in you:
1. Jennifer Lawrence. "No matter how tired I am, I get dinner at least once a week with my girlfriends. Or have a sleepover. Otherwise, my life is just all work.
2. Ellen Page. "As a girl you’re supposed to love Sleeping Beauty. I mean, who wants to love Sleeping Beauty when you can be Aladdin?"
3. Emma Watson. "Women must have a say in matters that affect their countries, communities, and families. After all, they are half of the population."
4. Angelina Jolie. "All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like, what’s sexy or cool or tough."
5. Taylor Swift. "In order for us to have gender equality, we have to stop making it a girl fight, and we have to stop being so interested in seeing girls try and tear each other down. It has to be more about cheering each other on as women."
6. Natalie Portman. "I want women to be able to be full-time parents or full-time working people or any combination of the two. I want them to be able to do whatever they want sexually without being called names. I want them to be allowed to be weak and strong and happy and sad— human, basically.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Fun To-Dos That Will Surely Bring out the Atta Girl in You
Photographs from instagram.com/jenniferlawrenceinform, instagram.com/ellenpage, instagram.com/_emwatson_, instagram.com/angelinajolieofficial, instagram.com/taylorswift, and instagram.com/natalieportmanlove