There is more to rejoice about here in the country now that a well-loved and much-awaited food concept has arrived on Philippine shores.
Over at Ichiba: Japanese Market at Resorts World Manila, you can now experience the traditional Japan market without leaving the country. Your mouth starting to water? Wait until you actually go for a visit.
Station after station of Japanese favorites unite in one place: Think ramen, yakiniku, sushi, sashimi, soba, and a whole lot more are available for you to try. Orders are made before your very eyes, so the actual presentation is already a feast in itself. Here are a few treats you should check out when you go on this Japanese foodtrip:
1. Have your Yakitori in different types of meat.
2. Savor the clean taste of soba with yummy tempura on top.
3. Sukiyaki with beef slices and veggies served hot!
4. Freshly-caught crabs steamed and put straight to your plate.
5. Thinly-sliced Toro for a melt-in-you-mouth experience!
6. Deep-fried battered chicken karaage, best paired with gohan rice.
You've been warned: Leave home with an empty stomach and fully enjoy the whole Japanese Market experience in Ichiba.
Ichiba Japanese is located at 2/F Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila, Pasay City, You can check out their Facebook and Instagram pages for more updates.
ALSO READ: In focus: Japanese Food and Dining Culture Explained in Three Words
Photos from Ichiba's Facebook and Instagram accounts.