There's no denying that our Chinita Princess has fabulously evolved through the years—her style, included! And with summer right around the corner, we just had to do some *stalking* to check out some Kim's chic looks that will surely help you come up with a standout summer wardrobe. Kim likes it minimal but fun and still youthful and fresh, the way to go any day, if you ask us. Cop her style six ways over:
1. Short but sweet, an easy dress paired with sexy waves is a no-fail combo. Kim kept her dress the center of the attention and just put on a ring in the same color as her dress instead of excessorizing.
2. Opt for the color of the sky, which screams summer! She flaunts a blue-and-white dress, in a body-hugging style to take her from day to night, stat.
3. Reveal some skin with much class. A black-and-white ensemble is a classic, but the proportions of this outfit make it ultra classy yet suitable for our humid weather.
4. Stock up on the off-shoulder top, a season staple. The boho detail of her top is trendy, and oh, Kim takes it to the next level with a belly-button piercing!
5. Keep your cool in a light-hued jumpsuit. Be extra sizzling while sort-of covered up with its slimming and elongating effect!
6. One word: Florals. It's summer, darling.
ALSO READ: Style Inspo: Easy Summer Dressing, the ASAP Way
Photographs from Instagram.com/sidney_yap and Instagram.com/pattyyap