Reminiscing those sweet, lone moments with your crush? Indulge those feelings with these songs that profess your innermost adoration towards that special someone. Its lyrics are enough to let him know how you feel—we see that wide grin stamped on your face, dear. These songs will make you swoon even more:
1. I'm Yours by Alessia Cara. "I'm mad at you for being so cute / And changing my mood and altering my rude / What's wrong with you? / You make me sick for being so perfect, what did I do?"
You're not usually impressed by guys, but man, with a smile and a twinkle of his eye, you melt. "Y U SO PERF?" is all you can manage to ask yourself.
2. Hymn For The Weekend by Coldplay feat. Beyonce. "I, oh I, oh I / Got me feeling drunk and high / So high, so high."
The exact description of that fleeting feeling whenever your crush is around. Matindi pa sa drugs.
3. Boys Like You by Who Is Fancy feat. Meghan Trainor and Ariana Grande. "What's a girl to do? / I got it mad for you / You make me feel like I'm dreaming / I'm crossing every line to get to boys like you."
When it's overwhelming you do crazy things for a boy. *sigh* Like what Jaime Lannister once said, "The things you do for love."
4. Hanap-hanap by James Reid and Nadine Lustre. "Pinilit kong lumayo / Ngunit pilitin ma'y bumabalik sa'yo / Ikaw pa rin pala ang hanap-hanap / Na kahit magpanggap 'di matatago na ang 'yong yakap."
When you're trying to keep those feelings shut safely inside your scared heart, but those feelings keep on trying to break out of and rip its prison. Tama na ang pag-deny, please.
5. 'Di Ko Alam by Yassi Pressman feat. Andre Paras. "'Di ko alam kung saan kailan pa'no ba nag-umpisa ang lahat / 'Di na mapakali nagkakamali, nabubulol, nauutal / Kailan ba napansin na nandyan ka lang?"
Admit it, there are times when you're trying to figure out when it all started. And you end up going through all those lovely moments—all this time!
6. Army by Ellie Goulding. "We both know what they say about us / But they don't stand a chance because / When I'm with you / I'm standing with an army."
Prince-Charming-come-and-save-me-and-make-me-feel-safe-wrapped-around-your-arms song. Riiiiiiiight.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Love Moves in Many Kilig Ways (Case in Point: JaDine)