The black and white combo is your best fashion choice if no-fail outfits are your ultimate goal. Kapamilya actress Sofia Andres wonderfully demonstrates how these basic colors can make you look tres, tres chic anytime, anywhere. A look through her Instagram feed will give you pointers on both playing around with these neutral colors and on jazzing them up for fun, so take notes:
1. Jogger fun. Sofia loves wearing this piece with a fitted or cropped top and her signature sneakers and shades. This outfit is simple yet gives off a cool girl vibe.
2. Plaid love. Much like a staple white shirt, she knows a girl can never have too many plaids in her closet. Patterns can do wonders on one's black and white getup.
3. Hey shorty. Achieve modern-vintage style by pairing florals with your denim shorts, and accessorizing with an understated watch. Or if you want a youthful chic look, go for a sleeveless tee and the latest 'it' accessory, the choker. Keep your hair a bit messy whether it's flowing loosely around your shoulders or it's put up in a bun.
4. Ladylike. The 17-year-old is no stranger to glam, but still age-appropriate, dressing. Her off-shoulder cropped top is an elegant choice, while the white turtleneck-and-black pencil skirt pairing exudes subtle sophistication. And oh, those pink pointy pumps add a dash of sweet-sexiness!
5. A-line Allure. Wear this outfit when you're feeling feminine and flirty. Boost its cuteness factor by going for curled tresses like Sofia's.
6. Greyscale. Monochromatic is the way to go! With gray to match your black or white (or combo!) number, you really have a wealth of style options that will help you nail that effortlessly put-together look. Cap off with pretty footwear, and you're all set!
ALSO READ: Style Inspo: Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil
Photographs from Instagram.com/iamsofiaandres