Since breakfast is the most important meal of a day, make it more special by cooking up these recipes with a unique twist. What's so cool is, these are easy to make, nutritious, and delicious.
1. Breakfast Granola. If you're a fan of a light but filling breakfast, this granola dish is the way to go. Fruit bits add flavor and are beneficial to your health.
2. Bacon, Egg and Tomato Croissant Squares. Croissant squares with your bacon and eggs. Every wholesome piece is delectable, you'll have a hard time containing yourself from reaching for second (or even third!) helpings.
3. Chocolate Pancakes. Chocolate will always be welcome in our tummies. Your choco fantasies are fulfilled, balanced by banana slices and a drizzle of caramel. Yum!
4. Protein Overload Waffles. Savor every lip-smacking bite of crisp waffles and your favorite meats in one.
5. Bottled Dried Herring with Capers in Corn Oil. Now you can have your tuyo for weeks! And all you need to do is open the bottle and eat it with your preferred sides.
6. Barako Coffee Jelly. Best served after the meal, this caffeinated dessert is your perk-me-up ending to a great, big breakfast. Also good for lunch or dinner, if there's any left!
ALSO READ: Five Breakfast Combos That Are Good For You and Don't Take Too Much Time To Prepare