Lacking inspiration for your next OOTD? Why, when Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach has got your back! She's been wowing everyone all over the globe with her classy street style choices that accentuate that enviable physique of hers. Here are seven of Pia's fashion tricks you can cop to boost your OOTD game:
1. A classic LBD should be a mainstay in your closet, but the LWD (or Little White Dress) should be a staple as well! Get this in a different cut to make you stand out, but keep your accessories to a minimum for maximum elegance. Also, a little exposé of those sexy gams of yours won't hurt!
2. Details matter, so go ahead have fun with them. Pia isn't an extravagant dresser, but that doesn't mean she can't play with her outfits! She has a penchant for unusual cuts and sleek embellishments.
3. Emphasize your curves with a maxi. Be an extremist and choose solid red for oozing appeal. Throw in gold accessories and prepare to make heads turn.
4. If you're feeling youthful, a simple dress with floral details is a dainty choice. It's perfect for weekend hangouts with the girls!
5. Stay stylish with relaxed, loose separates in the same color palette to look more put-together. But break the monotony by donning pretty heels!
6. Achieve a casual-edgy vibe with a navy jumpsuit that hugs your figure matched with super sleek hair. Cap off your look with nude pumps to lengthen your frame even more.
7. Focus on a single hue then keep the rest of oyur outfit toned down with neutrals. Case in point: Pia's orange turtleneck-and-striped trench coat combo. To feel more queenly, adorn yourself with classic pearls.
ALSO READ: Style Inspo: Anne Curtis and Erwan Heussaff
Photographs from Instagram.com/piawurtzbach and Instagram.com/adrianneconcept