Apparently, we can’t escape the inevitable: This day in the calendar and all the feels that go with it. Whether you admit it openly or not, you know you go back and forth to this one heck of an emotional rollercoaster ride:
1. The feels you get when you can't help but look back. Why are you single again? Oh yeah, that's right. You just basically caught him canoodling with his officemate a day before your birthday. How could he be so heartless?
2. The feels you get when you just want to drown your sorrows. You said you'll have one bottle or two. You insist you're good, you're okay. The next thing you know, you're no drunken master... just drunk. Go on, throw up if that helps.
3. The feels you get when you see people carry their bouquets and chocolates. Seriously, do you really need to parade those? "Okay, like I can't buy my own flowers," you say.
4. The feels you get when you give in to the awkward loneliness. So you go back to your room and sulk. Why did you even think about going out on Valentine's? Masochist, much?
5. The feels you get when you just hope someone can come to your rescue. How about organizing a party for all the single ladies out there? Yes, put your hands up!
6. The feels you get when you rise above and keep the faith. Hang in there, buddy. Don't lose hope in love; it's going to get better for you. Chin up and give love, still. Life will always find a way to reward you back.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Mood Boosters for When You Feel a Little Loveless
Photographs screencapped from ABS-CBN Entertainment's Youtube Channel