1. "Panahon na may Tama." If you want a show that will tickle your and your partner’s funny bone, DJ Papa Jack’s “Comikilig: Panahon ng May Tama” will keep the both of you laughing the whole night. With Gladys Guevarra, Ate Gay, and rising comedian Boobsie Wonderland joining the fray, expect a night full of Valentine’s-related jokes.
"Comikilig: Panahon ng May Tama" will be happening on February 13, 8 PM, at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
2. Roots Music Festival. If both of you are into indie Filipino music, then you should put UP Diliman as your top destination for their Roots Music Festival. Featuring performances from veterans like Parokya ni Edgar and rising bands like Jensen and the Flips, both of you will be filled up with your dose of underground Filipino music for the whole night.
Roots Music Festival will be happening on February 13 at the UP Sunken Garden.
3. "Love Throwback." If #SentiSaturday is your thing, you'll love Love Throwback: Eight OPM hitmakers will be singing their hits that will surely bring you and your partner on a sweet walk down memory lane. With over four decades worth of legendary music, Rico Puno and the rest of the OPM hitmakers will prove to you that love is a universal feeling that defies time.
"Love Throwback" will be happening on February 13, 8:30 PM, at the PICC Plenary Hall.
4. Rico Blanco's "Your Alternative Valentine." If both you're an avid fan of the former Rivermaya band member, his Valentine’s concert special will make your heart skip a beat. With Never the Strangers and Meg Fernandez accompanying him, you're definitely in for a remarkable night with "Your Alternative Valentine."
Catch "Your Alternative Valentine" at the Music Museum, 8 PM, on February 13.
5. Dennis Lambert and Joey Albert. If you want something that is upscale and elegant for your Valentine’s date, let Joey Albert and singer-songwriter Dennis Lambert serenade you and your beau for one night. If you're the cheeseball type, their performance will surely make your spirit soar high.
Catch Dennis Lambert and Joey Albert at The Theater at Solaire, 8 PM, on February 14.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Your Ultimate Guide to Decoding What Flowers to Give Every Girl in Your Life
Banner Illustration by Jana Jimenez