1. Go on a fitness bonding session. Life Yoga’s “Power of Two” is a two-hour session that will enhance the bond between you and your loved one through what they call partner yoga. From proper postures, breathing techniques, hand gestures, and meditations, not only will you get to know your partner better, you'll also get to sweat out those excess calories as well!
“Power of Two” will be held at LiFE Yoga, 2nd floor, Forbestown Center, 8 Forbestown Road, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig on February 13, from 10AM to 12NN. A session will set you back P1,800 for two people.
2. Acquaint yourself with calligraphy. While we're all so into things digital, nothing still beats handwritten letters you poured your heart and effort into. With “Love Calligraphy,” you and your partner will get to learn how to relay your emotions through beautifully handwritten notes. In addition there will be poetry reading sessions to inspire you further in your letter-writing.
“Love Calligraphy” will be held at the Glorietta Activity Center, Makati City on February 13 from 10AM to 12NN. Admission is free (just bring your own calligraphy tools or you can purchase them at the event).
3. Go on a fair. Relive those uncomplicated, ultra kilig days of young love over the weekend at MYX’s “#LoveOnMYX: A Valentine’s Fair” event. You'll be treated to lots of feel-good activities and loads of love, love, love, from cheesy songs and witty pickup lines, to #hugot feels and an Up Dharma Down concert.
Admission is free, and the event will be at the TriNoma Cinema Lobby from February 13 to 14.
4. Put on that pastry chef's hat. In your pursuit to be better together, why not take up a new hobby? Cupcakes by Sonja will be offering a workshop on handpainted sugar cookies, which will surely bring out your and your partner's artistic sides. Yummy cookies plus awesome art? P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
It’s P750 per head, and slots are limited. The workshop will be happening on February 13 at Cupcakes by Sonja, Serendra Piazza, Taguig City, and will be divided into two sessions (11AM and 2PM).
5. Enjoy a fireworks display. Treat you and your partner to a nice dinner, and some awesome pyromusical performances from Portugal and the Philippines at the 7th International Pyromusical Festival, which will also give you a colorful perspective of Manila Bay at night.
The 7th International Pyromusical Festival will kick off on February 13 at thr SM Mall of Asia. Tickets range from P100 (Silver) to P1,500 (Patron with dinner).
ALSO READ: Miss APPdated: 7 Apps Guaranteed to Keep Couples Closer and Sweeter
Banner image by Jana Jimenez