Instead of the usuals like flowers, chocolates, and teddy bears for Valentine's this year, why not give your better half something that will get him/her in the mood for romance everyday? These gift ideas will make his/her every moment a little sweeter and sexier, trust us:
1. Pillow and blankets. Best for: Sleepless or sleepy partners. Tip: Spray your scent on the pillow for sweeter dreams and to make him/her remember you more often.
2. Lampshade. Best for: Workaholic partners. Tip: Buy a plain lampshade and design it with his/her favorite character or memento to add a personal touch.
3. Umbrella. Best for: Partners on-the-go. Tip: Give her a uniquely shaped umbrella like the crimson heart umbrella to make her stand out from the crowd and literally place a heart (consider it yours!) in her hands.
4. Candle holder. Best for: Art lovers and designers. Perfect for: Romantic dates. Tip: Set up a candlelit dinner every once in a while, even without any occasion on the horizon, to keep the fire in your relationship ablaze.
5. Bathroom surprise. Best for: Married couples. Tip: Surprise your spouse by putting up shower or bathtub in your bathroom and/or giving him/her a special spa treatment only you can offer.
6. Loveseat. Perfect for: Cuddle moments and movie marathons. Tip: Buy this piece of furniture with your partner so you two can choose one in the design and color that's in harmony with your tastes and feels.
ALSO READ: Design Tips: Here's How You Can Transform Your Place Into the Ideal Backdrop for A Romantic Date
Photographs from: theumbrellashop.co.uk (crimson heart umbrella), trendir.com (loveseat), and aliexpress.com (pillows)