1. If your foundation is your beauty security blanket, don’t fret. It’s perfectly fine to wear a bit of coverage like a tinted moisturizer to cover your blemishes while shedding those calories.
2. There is no excuse to having dry, chapped lips, even when working out. Stash a tinted balm in your gym bag and dab it on your lips prior to working out.
3. A messy bun is not a good look in the gym. You can style your hair neatly in a high ponytail or do a tight French braid to make sure your hair is off your face while breaking a sweat.
4. There are many stories of finding love at the gym so why not put a little effort into dressing up? Invest in workout wear that is equally stylish and functional.
5. We love our shoes and the same goes for our gym kicks. Nike has a wide range of trainers in the most psychedelic of colors that we can’t get enough of.
READ: Complement Your Workout With This New Take on Healthy "Fast Food"—Anne Curtis Is A Fan
Originally published in Metro’s March 2015 issue. Article by Gael Sastre , photograph by Paolo Pineda. Follow Metro on Instagram and Twitter and like their official Facebook page.