Enjoy the sun, sand, sea, and surf to the fullest by taking Laureen Uy's beach essentials checklist to heart—you can't go wrong with this comprehensive selection curated by the tres chic blogger:
1. Speakers. Any beach trip would be incomplete without great music!
2. Hat. "You'll never know when it's super sunny," Laureen notes.
3. A really good book. To keep you busy while basking under the sun.
4. Cover up. To look fashionable after a quick dip. Laureen prefers loose tanks for easy dressing up.
5. Camera. To take great memories of your trip. Laureen suggests that you go for one that is waterproof and capable of taking underwater shots (underwater selfies are so cool!).
6. Sunblock. The one thing you should never ever leave home without.
7. Sunglasses. To keep your eyes protected from the sun's rays, of course; but it's also one of summer's coolest accessories.
8. Hair ties. To keep your hair neat while swimming.
9. Beach blanket. To protect yourself from the sand's scorching heat, especially when the is at its hottest late morning to mid-afternoon.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Beach Destinations You Can Save Up for as Early as Now
Banner Photograph from Instagram.com/laureenmuy/ Video from Laureen Uy's YouTube Channel.