All of us have our own versions of a dream house. And for decades, Wilcon Depot has been helping us build these. In the recently concluded PhilConstruct 2016 at the SMX Convention Center, the leader in home construction showcased its exclusive product array—the building blocks that your #HouseGoals are made of! The multi-paneled Wilcon booth featured brands that inspire big ideas for home provisions. Here are the highlights:
- A special area where people could experience Grohe Rainshower’s Smart Control, the shower system that’s highly customizable—from the water flow to the spray patterns to the temperature
- Kohler’s display of sanitary fittings: Faucets, sinks, toilets, bathing equipment, and more
- Franke kitchen sinks: A collection of exquisitely designed sinks, ranging from classic to modern styles
- Installations of cooling (MacroAir HVLS fans) and heating (Ariston water heaters) solutions
- A corner for Pozzi’s fine bathroom wares
- An illuminated space for Philips LED products
- A mini shop dedicated to Rubi ceramic tile cutters
- A ceramics section with top-quality Huanqui, Alcalagres, Novabell, Verona, and Picasso Mosaic products
Wilcon SEVP-COO Rosemarie Ong had this to say about the big four-day event: “This year, we saw a great influx of attendees and exhibitors, making it another successful event for Wilcon. The trade show is truly one of the biggest this year.”
With the success of PhilConstruct 2016, it’s evident that many are already pursuing their #HouseGoals. Don’t let the home of your dreams stay as is—turn it into reality with Wilcon!
Get to know more about Wilcon and its products by visiting www.wilcon.com.ph. You can also follow its social media accounts at facebook.com/WilconDepot.Ph and instagram.com/WilconDepot.Ph.
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: How To Take Christmas Decorating To The Next Level