1. Whether you are a mother-to-be, a new mom, or an experienced one at that, you'll get a lot of tips to help you step up your mommy game at Mommy Mundo’s Expo Mom 2016. There will be workshops and seminars, which include raising your child's money IQ and a book launch focused on baby food, along with a bazaar where you can shop for your baby’s needs at discounted prices. Head over to: Glorietta Activity Center, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, from April 29 to April 30, 10AM to 10PM (Free admission).
2. Dedicate a day to focus on your health and wellness at Flow Summer Wellness Market. In addition to offering yoga, zumba, dancing, self-defense, and painting classes, there will also be stalls selling natural and organic products. Looking for gluten-free pastries, organic trail mix, and gourmet tuyo pasta? You can find them at this Wellness Market! Head over to: Mandala Park, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, on April 30, from 11AM to 9PM (Workshop prices start at P880 for three classes. Register here).
3. Enjoy everthing that is oh-so-cute at Kawaii Market 2016, with concessionaires Jem and the Holochans, MaMeMiChi, Kumako Panda Shop, and many more selling various handmade crafts, from charms and doll accesories, to art prints and jewelry. In addition to these booths, stamp maker Marz Today will be holding a stamp-carving session and demonstration for visitors, while calligrapher Marvin Senobio will be holding a calligraphy session. Head over to: Open Space PH, 134 Jupiter Street, Makati City, on April 30, from 10AM to 7PM (P50 Entrance fee).
4. Have a chill Labor Day weekend with good music, good food, and an arts and crafts workshop at Malufete. Moonwlk, Techy Romantics, and Oh, Flamingo! will be performing; and there are kiosks offering delicious food from joints like The Burger Project, Pino Restaurant, Pipino Restaurant, and Pi Breakfast and Pies, too. Head over to: Pino Restaurant Parking Lot, 39 Malingap Street, Teacher’s Village, Quezon City, on April 30, 6PM-10PM (Free admission).
5. Think you can play board games for 24 hours straight? Sign up for Ludo’s International Tabletop Day, and test your skills with the various games, which include mini tournaments, video games, and a Magic: The Gathering card game match. You can choose to play for a few hours, or test your endurance and play for a full day straight. Bigger prizes await those who can play longer! Head over to: Ludo: Boardgame Bar and Bistro, 38 Jupiter Street corner Planet Street, Barangay Bel Air, Makati, from April 30, 11AM to May 1, 11AM (P1,296 entrance fee).
6. String art is an easy DIY craft to master, and it'll be a lovely addition to your home decor. Lai Reyes-Geluz can help you out with the basics at her String Art Workshop, which is open for students and stylists alike. Head over to: Common Room PH, 325 Dela Rosa Street, Katipunan, Quezon City, on May 1, 1PM-4PM (P1,800 registration fee. Register here).
7. Coffee enthusiasts (and casual coffee lovers): Get to learn new things about your beloved concoction at Project Opportunities’ Brewing and Cupping Workshop. From trying out different coffee bean varieties to learning the basics of brewing, this will make the inner barista in you so happy. Head over to: EDSA Beverage Design Group, CLMC building, 209 EDSA, Mandaluyong City, on May 1, 3PM-6PM (P1500 Registration fee. Register here).
ALSO READ: The Roundup: 12 Hot LaBoracay Parties for a YOLO Weekend
Banner photograph from the FLOW SurfYogaSamba Facebook page