1. He's one of the best photographers of his generation, and while he's already got an impressive portfolio of commercial and high fashion shoots, BJ Pascual is showing no signs of stopping. His latest endeavor? A photo exhibit entitled Come Close; even better, there will be a silent auction of his prints, along with postcards for sale, and all proceeds will benefit HIV support groups and HIV testing at Love Yourself. Head over to: A Space Gallery, 110 Legazpi Street, Makati City, on April 5, 7PM (Free admission).
2. You weren't able to watch Honor Thy Father during last year’s Metro Manila Film Festival? No problemo! Here’s your chance to catch director Erik Matti’s acclaimed movie. Head over to: Cine Adarna, UP Film Center, UP Diliman, Quezon City, on April 5, 7PM (P150 ticket price; reserve tickets here).
3. Celebrate Filipino Fashion, Art, and Music at UP ACTS’ Samin, where promising up-and-coming musicians and artists will be showcasing their works. Head over to: Bulwagan ng Dangal, Roxas St., UP Diliman, Quezon City, from April 5 to 12 (Free admission).
4. Are you a fresh graduate looking for a job? Visit Kalibrr’s Kalibrrate Job Festival, where you'll not just get the opportunity to get a headstart on the career of your dreams, but will also get to have loads of fun what with the surprises, games, and talks they've got, all geared to prepare you for the workforce. Head over to: Green Sun, 2285 Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Makati, on April 6, 4PM to 10PM (Free admission).
5. Those who are into classic pop will be glad to hear that Il Divo will be performing in Manila once again after visiting the country back in 2014. ABS-CBN’s Philharmonic Orchestra will be accompanying their performance. Head over to: Meralco Theater on April 6, 8PM (Ticket prices start at P5,500; tickets available at all SM Ticket Outlets).
6. The best and the latest cars will be on exhibit at the 12th Manila International Auto Show... bring your guy, he'll be immensely grateful for sure. Head over to: World Trade Center, Pasay City, from April 7 to 10, 10AM to 10PM (P100 entrance fee).
7. Destress yourself after a whole day of work at the Vital Signs concert. Bands like Prank Sinatra, Coffeebreak Island, Washington Drama Club, Wee, and Top Junk will be performing to bring you good vibes galore. Head over to: Route 196, 196-A Katipunan Avenue Extension, Blue Ridge A, Quezon City, on April 7, 8PM (Free admission).
8. Get to see Solenn Heussaff’s artistic side in her first public exhibit. Aside from her paintings, Solenn will also be exhibiting a chair collection, leather embroidered cow hides, and a preview of her fashion line. Head over to: Pineapple Lab, 6071 R. Palma Street, Barangay Poblacion, Makati City from April 8 to May 8 (Free Admission).
ALSO READ: Life Peg: Solenn Heussaff, Helping Women Everywhere Embrace Their Beauty and See Their Worth