1. Work it while making a difference by joining Robinsons Townville's Zumba for a Cause. Head over to: Any Robinsons Townville Community mall (with locations in BF Homes, Parañaque; Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija; Pulilan and Meycauayan in Bulacan; and more) (Free admission).
2. Enjoy cocktails and various pica-pica with your loved ones at Pan Pacific Manila's Happy Earth Hour pre-dinner cocktail. Part of the proceeds will go to the preservation of the Tarsier. Head over to: Pan Pacific Manila, Malvar Street, Malate, Manila (P850 per person).
3. Who needs lights when you have amazing fireworks to watch by the bay? Drop by the 7th International Pyromusical Competition, where France and the Philippines will be showcasing they fireworks display, and Sarah Geronimo will be serenading the crowd. Head over to: SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City at 7:30PM (Ticket prices range from P200 to P1,500).
4. Jam with Kitchie Nadal and enjoy other activities like a Zumba party and a moon and jupiter telescope watch at the SM Southmall Earth Hour Event. Head over to: SM Southmall, Alabang-Zapote Road, Almanza Uno, Las Piñas City from 5:00PM (Free admission).
5. Be amazed at how one-man band Elmerjun beautifully plays multiple instruments all by himself. Quick fact: He joined The Voice of the Philippines Season 2 and was part of Team Sarah. Head over to: Ayala Fairview Terraces Garden Central, Quirino Highway corner Maligaya Drive, Novaliches, Quezon City at 8:30PM (Free admission).
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: What Happens When Dogs Take Over the Party?
Banner Photo by Jana Jimenez