1. Fancy being an expert at flower arrangements? Be educated on the Japanese method, known as ikebana, at the Ikenobo exhibit. Head over to: Shangrila-Mall Main Building Grand Atrium from March 10-13 (Free admission on a first come, first serve basis)
2. Whether you are a Batman fan or a Superman aficionado, indulge yourself in a day of geekgasm at the Batman vs. Superman Memorabilia Exhibit. Aside from games and prizes, various Batman and Superman-related memorabilia will be available for public viewing as well. Head over to: The Block, SM City North EDSA, on March 12, 2:00PM (Free admission).
3. Love succulents? Learn how to make your own succulent garden and how to take good care of them at Succulents PH's Potted Love workshop. Head over to: The Office Project Coworking Studio (Unit 1C, Alpha Salcedo Condominium, Bautista St., Salcedo Village, Makati City) on March 12, 9AM (P2,500 inclusive of materials)
4. Witness your favorite cable channels crossover to real-life at Sky Alive!, the first-ever cable channel fair in the Philippines. Head over to: Function Rooms 3-5, SMX Convention Center, Pasay City from March 12-13, 10:00AM-9:00PM (Free for Sky Cable Subscribers, P200 for non-Sky Cable Subscribers ).
5. KPop fanatics can scour for hard-to-find merchandise, score bargains, and enjoy anything KPop-related at Seoulstice's KPop Weekend Bazaar. Head over to: Greenfield District Central Park (688 United St., Greenfield District, EDSA Central, Mandaluyong City) on March 13, 12:00PM-9:00PM (Free admission).