By Ira Pablo
The holidays are nearing. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? We, ehem, cool millennials long graduated from giving the usual umbrella, ballpens, tumblers, and mugs as gifts to our bosses, officemates, and so on! (Unless we're planning to stage a convention of collectors.) Functional presents are now the in thing, more appreciated for their use, tito/tita-friendliness, and, well, do we really need more of these knick-knacks in our busy, stressful lives? Here's a checklist of new Christmas gift ideas you can give your nice—and naughty—millennial colleagues! Each of these is sure to impress anyone with your thoughtfulness!
The best part is companies can buy the following in bulk! These products not only make perfect Christmas presents but also handy and neat corporate giveaways at any event or social gathering.
1. Personalized items. Giving ordinary items as presents—may they be pillows, key chains, or bags—can still be unique by tweaking it up a little bit.
Here is a cute container you can customize with any design!
Emoji pillow? Yaaaas!
How about this keychain slash bottle opener?
Customizable beach bags and floaties are perfect for your random weekends at the beach!
A retro-designed lunchbox, maybe?
Liquid containers you can design yourself!
Ballpens with a purpose—use it as a stylus, ligther, or even a USB!
2. Mobile phone holders. These accessories are pretty practical for anyone who's on his phone right now a.k.a. every single one of us! The Magic Bean is a mobile phone holder that comes in many customizable colors. Not only does it hold your phone while charging, it also amplifies the sound of the music you’re playing. The PowerStand is also a mobile stand that simultaneously works as a powerbank! It also has an LED light that can be used for emergency!
3. Portable speakers. Twist and Shout Speaker is as efficient as any 2018 gadget can be. Twist the speaker to make it a magnet holder for your phone. Imagine watching Netflix on it but amplified like in cinemas! Okay, a little exaggeration there, but at least both your hands are now free to hold your popcorn and soda!
4. Augmented Reality Shirts. Say what? These Teemoji AR shirts are perfect for those young and young at heart. When scanned via Teemoji app on your mobile phone camera, the shirt comes alive playing your background with customizable Snapchat-ish filters!
5. 3D Hologram Fan. If you have extra budget and you're gifting a "feeling" tito/tita, here's a little sumthin-sumthin. This is a fan that when used, will display hologram images you can pre-design.
You can use photos, videos, or other designs for the Hologram! How's that for taking your gifts a little bit extra?
All items listed are available at PROMOCENTRAL, a one-stop shop for all corporate gifts and premium items. You can visit them before the Christmas traffic at the 3rd floor, Promenade Building 198 Wilson Street, Cor. P. Guevarra St in San Juan City. Their accommodating representatives can show you around and demonstrate how their items work. You can also call them at 721-0244 or 703-3672 and visit their website at [email protected]
ALSO READ: Style Inspo: Imagine These UAAP-NCAA Student-Athletes As The Ever-Stylish 'Riverdale' Characters!