They may always be so busy making sure our favorite stars look flawless for every shoot, TV appearance, and event, but that's not to say that celebrity stylists, makeup artists, and hairstylists don't have time to cook up fun gimmicks of their own. Today, we shine the spotlight on the wittiest hashtags created by these artistic and hardworking human beings. Enjoy!
1. Rex Atienza, StyleList Inc. co-founder and the beloved stylist of John Lloyd Cruz, Bea Alonzo, and Maja Salvador, among many others, has never been afraid to get down and dirty (literally) to produce stellar work. Now he makes this unglam part of the job look really cute with his #RexOnTheFloor Instagram videos.
2. A global style influencer herself, Liz Uy came up with the perfect play on her name and her passion-cum-profession: #StyLIZed. It also became her business' name, and pretty much how everyone refers to anyone who's been glammed up by her team.
3. As captivating as his name is stylist Myrrh Lao To's work hashtag: #Mesmyrrhized. And for sure that's what happens to all of us whenever we see the impeccable looks he comes up with for his celebrity clients.
4. Bang Pineda, who's in charge of the overall wardrobe on ASAP every Sunday, came up with a hashtag not just for him, but for his squad, and everyone he gets to wield his winner styling skills on. Who wants to be part of the #BangBangStyleCrew?
5. Makeup artist RB Chanco is the beauty fairy godmother of many winning women: ABS-CBN Chief Content Officer and Cannes nominee Charo Santos-Concio, Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittenaere from France, Miss Universe Philippines 2017 Rachel Peters, and even Angeline Quinto beginning when she won Star Power! #RBeautified, no doubt, is synonymous to powerful makeup that wows.
What would be your hashtag?
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Breaking Down Jodi Sta. Maria's Bronzed Goddess Look
Photographs from Instagram.com/rexatienza, Instagram.com/rbchanco, and Instagram.com/lizzzuy / Banner artwork by Jana Jimenez