When Elena Yip tweeted a photo collage of the new South Korean president's bodyguard (consider this a fancy security breech at best), the internet semi sort of blew up. What exactly caused the fuss? He just happened to be that good looking, that's all.
Whether the millennial lyrics of Remy Zero's "Save Me" are playing in your mind or not there is one thing all human beings have in common—we all long to feel safe, somehow. With the exception of high-octane thrill-seekers and adrenaline junkies out there, the average person would totally appreciate feeling safe, carefree, and precious. Feeling like you've got your back covered every now and then doesn't sound too bad. However, maybe you'd prefer to feel safe and warm (or hot!) way more often if we assigned you one of these guys.
1. Eric Tai. Filipinized Tongan big muscle man Eric–from It's Showtime to The Amazing Race–is an inspo not just in fitness but in making the most out of life as well. Case in point: When he's not at the gym motivating everyone else around including his followers online, he's busy doting on his wife Rownita. Who wouldn't feel safe with this guy around? Shady characters would even think twice about approaching seeing his silhouette from afar.
2. Neil Dy. During Halloween season in 2014, Ateneo student Neil gained overnight popularity for slipping into a cop costume. The image of him as a clean-cut and ripped policeman was so striking he gained thousands of new followers in the years that followed. Apart from seeing his modeling career take flight (he is part of Bench's Benchsetters), Neil has since become a part-time online influencer.
The following post still relates to protecting humanity... but out at sea Anyone getting the Baywatch warm and fuzzies yet?
3. Luis Manzano. Hilarity junkie Lucky is a full-fledged divemaster now and in the years leading up to his leveled up diving achievement, he also invested on getting way fitter than he ever used to be. Of course, with Lucky there's always a pun or joke in there somewhere. A divemaster's duty is to lead teams of certified divers or give introductory courses to new students. If there's anyone qualified to guarantee your safety underwater, it's certainly Lucky. He often does bodyweight circuit training and also serious Muay Thai to stay in tip-top shape!
4. Daniel Matsunaga. We'd like to think the smiley former PBB Big Winner can also look "badass." Danile, as a model with a killer bod, he can shapeshift from fine to fierce in a snap. In real life, though, he's the one you may have to guard against! Especially when his inner kulit monster strikes!
5. Ejay Falcon. This moreno hunk has come a long way from being discovered on PBB Teen Edition Plus. Gradually, he has treaded the action star path and bulked up while on it. He especially built quite a bit of mass on the recently concluded series The Greatest Love, playing a young Peter. Lately, to keep his physique sculpted and strong, Ejay has been into circuit, weight training, and running. We can't get enough of this heartbreaking but hot scene where he shows off that broad physique!
6. Tanner Mata. Tall and handsome PBB hottie Tanner kind of reminds us of a young Clark Kent. Throw him a pair of glasses and we're half-expecting this Superman to tear open his shirt and reveal the all-too-familiar letter S. For those of you who didn't know, as a security detail, Tanner possesses an advantage...his twin Tyler Mata would certainly look like a welcome addition when it comes to keeping someone safe–and gushing!
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Why Solenn’s Newly Launched Site Will Have You Coming Back For More
Photos from: Instagram.com/eruption23, Instagram.com/ejaythefalcon21, Instagram.com/tanner_mata, Instagram.com/niggydy, Instagram.com/dandanmatsunaga, Instagram.com/luckymanzano