Given that every family has had its challenges, life hasn't been perfect for Sunshine Cruz and her daughters Angelina, Samantha, and Chesca. Yet, the family is still aglow. A closer look at Sunshine's three girls is very telling of the bright future that awaits them.
Angelina has been slowly stepping out into the showbiz and entertainment scene with her singing prowess. Second daughter Samantha is not too far behind when it comes to singing as well. (Check out an older clip of her belting out Adele's "Rolling in the Deep!") As the bunso, Chesca has yet to blossom into another of Sunshine's precious gems. In their own individual way, all three girls share a special relationship with Mommy Sunshine. This beautiful bond, in more ways than one, we've spotted!
1. Cherishing candidness. Angelina, Samantha, and Chesca are as close as can be– and Mommy Sunshine definitely knows how to capture the most random moments with her girls! Say, a family bedroom sandwich–after all, there's nothing like piling on family love before bedtime!
2. It's great to have a mom who's game and confident enough to do OOTDs with you. Mommy Sunshine looks great even at 1 year shy of 40. Who says OOTDs are for millenials only? She joins in with her girls every now and then for a candid photo shoot. The outcome could be the simplest photo, but when you see family love in it, the likes are surely aplenty!
3. Quiet moments FTW! Walks along the beach, say, are better when your mom is your special bikini babe. Hand in hand, along the sand, what moments could be more special than this? Very few, we reckon. This photo, for example, makes us think more about bonding with our own moms every chance we get.
4. No judging among the Cruz girls! Sunshine has been dating Macky Mathay since late last year, and the actress' whole family has observably been cordial to her new guy. Sources say that Macky is so patient and understanding of Sunshine's situation, he constantly reassures her of his willingness to wait. No wonder, the girls are also fond of Macky!
5. Sunshine is just so supportive. It's rare to have a mother by your side who understands the industry you're stepping into. Say, Angelina is super blessed to have a Mom like Sunshine supporting her rise to fame. Sunshine, of course, has been in the entertainment industry a long time and her former husband is also an actor. It's great to have the presence of a Mom who will potentially know what you're going through later on, and Sunshine will certainly inspire confidence in Angelina.
[ALSO READ: The Six Fix: The Most Touching And Hugot-filled Films About Our Beloved OFWs]
Photos from: Instagram.com/angelinaisabele, Instagram.com/sunshinecruz718