While some people love to layer it up, others don't and want to throw something on that will do the warming job in one blow, so the leather jacket is the answer for those keeping it simple yet are tired of the usual denim jacket. If you head out or watch a movie because of perpetual airconditioning in Manila, you will still need a jacket, right? It's one of those staples that look good over a simple tank or T-shirt. Less think, more wear. Here are six stars who we think absolutely rock leather outerwear:
1. Coco Martin. Instead of the usual black leather jacket, Coco super slays in a caramel one here which in hue is a less winter-y option and more spring or summer suited. The burgundy inner shirt also complements the jacket quite well.
2. Kim Chiu. A feminine way to pair a leather jacket with a top is to choose a blouse instead of a T-shirt; this levels it up to smart casual. We like how Kim Chiu traded in her usual flirty, girly look for cool girl chic in this shot.
3. Marlon Stockinger. Marlon looks good in practically anything he wears, but we love this leather look on him because of how it echoes John Travolta in the musical film Grease. His look isn't as dated with a white tee; here he opted for a more modern take in black. "Summer Nights" for bursting out into song, anyone?
4. Sarah Geronimo. Our very own local pop princess lets out heartbreaker vibes in this leather number. We love how her windswept hairstyle for the shot hints that she may or may not have sped in with this jacket on two wheels. Cheers to the biker gal theme!
5. Paulo Avelino. Our own Kapamilya bad boy hunk, Paulo Avelino, was one of the first guys we thought of when leather jackets came to mind. This real-life biker boy is sometimes spotted during his free time arriving via motorbike like when we caught him last at Alamat Pub in Poblacion. It's not uncommon for him to be carrying his helmet with him into establishments and setting it on the table with that closed smile. Does he look hot in leather or what?
6. Pia Wurtzbach. Queen P will always reign in our hearts even with a newly crowned Miss Universe starting to take on the world now. Pia has carved out a huge space for herself to shine on planet earth since her time with the crown, and here, dyed leather in a standout color like burgundy is super fab to look at on her. We like red leather on Pia, it makes her pop anywhere she goes.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: VJs And Celebs Slay The Red Carpet In Army Green At The MYX Music Awards 2017
Photographs from Instagram.com/marlonstockinger, Instagram.com/pauavelino, Instagram.com/, Instagram.com/justsarahg, Instagram.com/mr.cocomartin, pinoyexchange.com, and gotceleb.com