Kids and tweens have made their choice: Nadine Lustre won over Liza Soberano, Janella Salvador, and Janine Gutierrez for Favorite Pinoy Star at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
[related: Hot Stuff: Vote Liza, Nadine Or Janella As Your Fave Pinoy Star At Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards]
What do they love about kween Nadya? These on-and-off cam candid moments immortalize why Nadine truly deserve that orange blimp:
1. When she posed with her phone, with a photo of James Reid as her wallpaper because she's proud of her boyfie.
2. When her character Leah was praying before receiving her meal in On The Wings of Love (she was so authentically intent in this scene!).
3. When she and James cosplayed together.
4. That smile when she went to Paris for the first time.
5. The way Nadine reacts when James points at her during an interview:
6. Nadine's reaction when asked about Pop Girls, the girl group she used to be a part of.
7. That time when Leah is basically all of us when we dream of our crush.
8. Her expression as her character Ava "accidentally" throws paint at Coby (James' character) on This Time.
9. When she gives that "who is the boss?" stare to her bashers.
[related: In Focus: Celebrity Photographer BJ Pascual's Exclusive Revelations About #LadyLuster!]
10. Of course, who would forget Leah's innocent gigil seeing a topless Clark (played by James) in OTWOL?
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: "I Can Do That" Will Keep You Glued To Your Screen, Thanks To These 8 Cuties
Photographs from Twitter.com/multimenadya, Instagram.com/Nadzlustre, Lustreid.tumblr.com, Thejadinenetwork.tumblr.com, and Caramelkane.tumblr.com