"And they were all yellow..." a shade which is probably trickier to wear for girls with warmer skin tones this side of the tropics. We're liking, though, how these lovely ladies made this retro sunshine shade, which was way more popular in the seventies (Harvest Gold anyone?), work for them in different ways:
1. Coleen Garcia. Sometimes yellow looks better with a chic pattern over it. Sexy Coleen Garcia sizzles in this long number and we're liking the glow off her shoulders, too.
2. Kira Balinger. Kira charms in both sweet shades of lemonade. When in doubt with pastel yellow, pair it up with another pastel shade for accents.
3. Lauren Reid. Rarr! Is this shot of Lauren for F&H's Summer 2017 campaign making you bite that lower lip? We thought so. Harvest Gold bikini for the win! Take note though, only rare, happy girls like her manage to bundle classiness and appeal in one sizzling shot.
4. Maja Salvador. Ochre is a deeper, richer tinge of yellow and Maja looked like she was having way too much fun in this shade for this cool endorsement shot for It's Showtime.
5. Beauty Gonzalez. Lovely Beauty pairs a pale lemonade yellow top over her blue bikini. There's just something about blue, yellow, and the beach that makes us want to head out pronto!
6. Pia Wurtzbach. If plain yellow just isn't your thing, go for gold! Pia is making us remember the Academy Awards all over again in her cross-wrap halter dress.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Let's Get Physical—Boxing Tips To Bring Out Your Strongest Self
Photographs from Instagram.com/laurenreidabook, Instagram.com/piawurtzbach, Instagram.com/beauty_gonzalez, Instagram.com/iammajasalvador, Instagram.com/kira_balinger, Instagram.com/foldedandhungph, and Instagram.com/coleengarcia