Wouldn't it be fun to know what the famous peeps crave to eat backstage just before they roll? That's food for thought! They usually request their handlers or road managers sometimes to order certain dishes they enjoy while waiting for their turn on set. Here are a few dishes that these stars find delicious and were willing to share with us.
1. Coleen Garcia shared that she usually simply likes to order the barbecue from Road Kill Grill on Tomas Morato. Call +632-9751425.
2. Ogie Alcasid says he usually asks for the Roasted Chicken Pesto sandwich from Starbucks.
3. Billy Joe Crawford shared with us backstage during Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids that he likes to order the Tuna Melt sandwich from Runner's Kitchen PH. Menu, map & reservations on www.zeatrr.com. Contact +632-4156870. Sun-Thurs 9AM-9PM, Friday to Saturday 9-10PM
4. Gary Valenciano was eating Mario's Caesar Salad (P270++) backstage during ASAP and said it's really his favorite Caesar salad to order from Tomas Morato when taping. Contact +632-3720360 / or +632-4153887.
5. KC Concepcion usually prefers MESA's Tinapa Roll appetizer or their Pomelo salad, and usually orders from the Greenbelt 5 and Megamall branches. Contact: +63917-852MESA (Luzon) and +63917-327MESA (VisMin).
6. Kiana Valenciano shared that she likes Juju Eats Greek Salad and that sometimes she requests that they substitute the greens with pasta. Contact +632-6547180.
ALSO READ: In Focus: Thousands Of Young Leaders Aim To Be Models For Social Change In Global Youth Summit
Photographs from Instagram.com/coleengarcia, Instagram.com/yourface.ph, Instagram.com/billyjoecrawford, Instagram.com/garyvalenciano, Instagram.com/kianavee, Instagram.com/itskcconcepcion, gluttonshopper.blogspot.com, zomato.com, and jujueats.com