Looking chic on the beach need not be hassle, just ask Beauty Gonzalez! Since she started dating Norman Crisologo, she’s traveled across the globe with him and their baby in tow, and she's looking more and more stylish every time. Their most recent getaway was to a beach (which, we’re guessing was in Bali, based on this post). And everything she wore there was just on point.
We know that the fashionista in you wants to look just as good while soaking up the sun, and that the beach is the perfect place to take advantage of styles you typically can't pull off elswehere. So we went online and listed down some tips to pull off chic, effortless resort style like hers!
1. Cover-ups. These "dasters," as Beauty likes to call them, are perfect to throw on after a dip in the water, or for an afternoon stroll on sandy shores.
Slits will make your cover-up easier to walk in and will show off your gams!
There's no other way to go but dasters in chic prints!
2. Mini dresses. Another good option if cover-ups are too beach-y and you want something, well, dressy! The shade of pink and the multicolored flowers are totes adorable on Beauty. And the way the colors just complement the sunset? So peg-worthy!
[related: Cheat Sheet: 5 Lessons These Celebs Taught Us About Taking Sunset Photos]
3. Cropped anything. Beaches are one of the few places where you can get away with showing off as much skin as you want, without coming off as offensive. Why walk around in long sleeves and heavy fabrics, when the warm sun invites you to wear otherwise?
Beauty proves that checkered red looks fab even off a picnic table.
Nothing says classic resort wear like a pair of white pants.
4. Swimsuits and bikinis. The swimming essential of women everywhere. Whether you like them printed or monochrome, you cannot leave home without them. Beauty’s got the body to pull off practically any bikini; just look at her tummy! But her wearing one-piece styles is also worth copying!
Little details, like tie straps, make a regular bathing suit more interesting.
Fit is everything; this seafoam two-piece pair is just the right size for Beauty. Don't you think the color is just to-diie-for?
Strapless bikini tops save her from those annoying, post-beach tan lines.
[related: The Six Fix: Celeb-Approved Sleek One-Piece Swimsuits And High Waist Bikinis To Jumpstart Summer]
5. Hats. Keep your hair and eyes extra protected by sporting the kinds of hats Beauty did on her trip!
A wide brimmed sun hat will provide the best coverage.
This baseball cap further proves that 90’s fashion is back.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: These Beauties Make For Perfect 2017 #BodyGoals
Photographs from Instagram.com/beauty_gonzalez / Artwork by PV Sandrino