It's finally the end of your shift, but you don't want to go home just yet. It's still pretty early. Maybe you're in the mood to socialize, or just kick back with a good cocktail.
Sure, you've got your go-to's for a night on the town. You're well aware of where the hottest clubs are, and which drinking places will give you a crazy good time.
But if you're looking for someplace quieter, more relaxed, and conducive for conversation... may we suggest Pasay City? We know that the distance and travel time don't sound too thrilling, but before you think that these will get the better of you, here's a reason that can make the trip worth it.
Wolfgang's Steakhouse bar recently celebrated their relaunch and first anniversary at Resorts World Manila. The drinking scene you’ve come to love at their global branches (New York, Chicago, and Japan to name a few) is now in the Philippines, too!
Besides introducing eight specialty cocktails this year, Wolfgang's The Bar can mix just about any drink you can dream of. We spoke with their in-house specialist to tell us about the best drinks to sip on for a particular day. And they didn’t just give us a list of their best alcohol: They took it a step further by recommending what drink best matches our relationship status.
[related: Kitchen Whiz: Craft Your Sexy Cocktail Match]
1. For your first date. Their reco: Keep it classy and simple with red wine.
2. For married couples. Looking to spice things up a bit? For ladies, you can try their sweet yet savory Overthyme! It’s one of the newer drinks on the menu and is gin-based with thyme and strawberries. For guys, they recommend one of their signature cocktails called the Hot Torry. It’s got muddled tomatoes, cilantro, and is topped with Canadian bacon.
[related: Cheat Sheet: 4 Tips To Find Your Perfect (Wine) Match!]
3. For a barkada of single girls. Sangrias, gimlets, cosmos and amaretto sours are perfect bets. The ones at Wolfgang’s are strong and fail-safe.
4. For the guys, single or otherwise. Go for anything on the rocks, like whisky, especially if you need to rant to your boys about your [love] lives.
5. For non-drinkers. Sip on their gin and tonic. Unlike most G and T’s, Wolfgang’s adds nutmeg and a hint of Peach Schnapp, giving the drink a sweet and refreshing kick.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: This Is The Place To Be If You Want One-Of-A-Kind Thrills This Valentine Season
Photographs from facebook.com/WolfgangsSteakhousePH