There is a myriad of dining and gift shopping options to choose from for your Valentine's needs, but why subject yourself to the perils of traffic and the hassle of going from one place to another if you can find awesome gastrononomic delights and gift ideas all in one roof? We've rounded up enticing offers from Resorts World Manila that will surely make your sweetheart's (and your) heart jump with joy:
1. The Valentine Gifts Fair at the Plaza features classic and quirky presents that you can get for your special someone such as fresh flowers, personalized plush pillows, teddy bear bouquets, chocolates, and jewelry. Guests can also get their fill of treats at the food and dessert booths at the Valentine Gifts Fair which is open until February 19.
2. Wolfgang’s Steakhouse has a special set dinner for two that includes its seafood platter and a trio of its world-famous steak available only on February 14. The Valentine set entitles diners to avail of discounts on select wines. To complete the evening, Wolfgang’s is accepting advanced orders for floral arrangements to be given during your date.
3. Asian comfort food specialist Tao Yuan treats diners to a complimentary bottle of wine for a minimum single-receipt purchase worth P4,000 from February 9-28. Tao Yuan’s team of Singaporean chefs guarantee a sensational dining experience with their authentic dishes made with the freshest ingredients.
4. Modern Japanese restaurant Mr. Kurosawa delivers little bites of love to your table with heart shaped sushi rolls for the whole month of February. Its best-selling Chicken Teriyaki, Kurosawa Roll, California Roll, Crunchy Kani Roll, Amazing Kani Roll, Monte Carlo Roll, Tempura Roll, Spider Roll, and Dynamite Roll will make you fall in love twice–when you see them and when you taste them.
5. You can shop for your heart’s desires with special Valentine discounts and gifts at select Newport Mall shops. Villa Del Conte, Porsche Design, Art of Scent, Michael Antonio, GForce, and Planet Sports have discounts on select product lines for the entire month, while Pandora and Meridian Watches offer exclusive gifts with your purchase.
Newport Mall is open from 12 noon up to 12 midnight on weekdays, and from 10 am until midnight on weekends. Wolfgang’s Steakhouse, Tao Yuan, Mr. Kurosawa, and the Plaza are located at 2F, Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila. Reservations are highly recommended. For bookings and inquiries, visit rwmanila.com or call the tourist/visitor hotline at (02)908-8833.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: How Good Are Liza Soberano And Enrique Gil At Hamming It Up With Emojis?
Banner artwork by Jana Jimenez / Photographs courtesy of Resorts World Manila